Despite your feelings about resolutions, President's Day is a great time to reassess routines and habits—and maybe even get started on some new ones. For many of us, that means checking in on our mental and physical health to start the year on the right foot.
That's easier said than done, though. Now that we're two months into the new year it's tough to stay motivated through the dead of winter, especially the past couple of years, during such uncertain times. This is when a little dose of retail therapy can do you some good, because the best President's Day fitness deals of the year are happening right now. So many brands and retailers have major President's Day Fitness Sales running to help all of us (and our wallets) stay in shape while jumpstarting those new healthy habits, which means you can snag a great deal and push yourself closer to your goals all at the same time.
Read More: Best Home Gym Equipment for 2022
Whether you're reevaluating your entire workout routine or just on the market for a new yoga mat or pair of gym shorts, now's a great time to shop. If your workout wardrobe is overdue for a refresh, look no further than Nike, Adidas, or Under Armour's fully stocked clearance sections. If shoes are what you're in the market for, Asics' semi-annual sale is happening all month long.
That's not to mention the thousands of dollars of savings on the table for exercise equipment. If a home gym is part of your 2022 vision, there's no time like the present to get started. NordicTrack, Bowflex, Horizon Fitness, and more are all having major New Year's sales—including the latest and greatest connected workout hubs like Mirror and Tempo. For more on building out your home gym this year, be sure to check out The 2022 Men's Health Home Gym Awards.
So let's get into it, shall we? Here are the best President's Day fitness sales and deals to shop this month, with savings on apparel, equipment, technology, and gear.
Read more: Best Dumbbell Deals
- Shop the adidas President's Day sale for up to 40% off select shoes, apparel, and accessories.
- Not surprisingly, there are plenty of Amazon deals on gym equipment, workout gear and more.
- Asics' Fitness Sale runs now through April offering up to 60% off select sneakers, running shoes, and workout clothes.
- Backcountry's sale section is stocked full of an impressive selection of activewear and training gear right now, from brands like Alo, Nike, The North Face, and Patagonia.
Dick's Sporting Goods
- Save up to 50% off select styles during Dick's Sporting Goods' President's Day clearance event while supplies last.
- Save 20% off select running shoes while supplies last.
- Lululemon's We Made Too Much section is back and better than ever. The undercover section is full of overstocked apparel—everything from hoodies to training gear, to underwear—and it's all marked down.
- The Nike Store clearance section never disappoints. Right now it's stocked full of shoes, clothing, and home gym equipment for up to 40% off.
- Save on select activewear styles from brands like Adidas, Champion, Nike and Rhone.
- Shop the OV Extra Sale to save 20-70% off select styles while supplies last.
- Take up to 50% off Reebok shoes and clothing during their End Of Season Sale. Get an extra discount on select styles using code SAVEMORE.
- Select shorts styles are on sale right now, including training shorts, board shorts, and this pair that's made for both the gym and the water.
- Amazon is always a great place to shop for fitness equipment, especially if you're outfitting a new space from the ground up or looking for a deal.
- Take $100 off all Pace models, Aventon's best-selling ebike praised for it's speed, ease of use, and long battery life.
- Fitness equipment from brands like Bowflex, NordicTrack, and Schwinn is on sale right now.
- Save up to $600 off stationary bikes, $400 off treadmills, and 25% off kettlebells and adjustable dumbbells.
- Take up to $1,000 off select treadmills, plus more discounts on ellipticals, stationary bikes, rowing machines, and accessories.
- Take up to 30% off NordicTrack's best-selling treadmills, stationary bikes, ellipticals, and more.
- Save on select weight plates and barbells while supplies last. Take $20 off their popular adjustable kettlebells.
- Save over $1,000 on select Sole Fitness full-size equipment, including treadmills, ellipticals, climbers, and stationary bikes.
Gear & Technology
- Like fitness equipment, Amazon is a reliable one-stop shop for any fitness gear and technology—and there are almost always deals to be had. Our favorite discounted finds for the New Year are below.
Beats by Dre
- Save $50 off Powerbeats Pro, one of the best and most secure workout headphones on the market.
- Take up to 30% off select helmets and riding gear.
- FitTrack's top-rated Dara smart scale is a whopping 58% off right now. For even more savings, you can get a two-pack for $135 (which is considerably less than the regular price of one scale).
- Take 22% off sitewide during Mobility Wall's New Year sale. Their wall-mounted roller was named best foam roller in the 2022 Men's Health Home Gym Awards.
- Save on select fitness equipment, gear, and apparel while supplies last.
- Get a free $200 Target gift card with the purchase of a Bowflex VeloCore leaning exercise bike.
- Save $200 off the RecoveryAir, Therabody's pneumatic compression system for arms and legs.
- Walmart's fitness section is not to be slept on. They have everything from full-size equipment to new gadgets to standard home gym essentials. And much like their retail stores, the sales abound on Walmart.com.